Innovations Re-Opening Details
From May 11th through May 31st we will be offering an enhanced schedule of:
7 days per week / Mon-Fri 8:30am-9pm & Sat-Sun 9am-5pm
We ask in advance for your patience as we navigate the intricacies of the state’s current service restrictions. Our team is eager to speak to each of you to understand your needs and assist you in scheduling our limited, but-oh-so important salon services.
Abbreviated Services Menu Until 5/31
Our menu of award-winning services is a source of great pride to our talented Innovations staff. Having to eliminate or abbreviate any of our services even temporarily, is not something we want to do. Ever. However, guest and staff safety must prevail.
Spa: Due to the restrictions in phase 2.0 we will not be offering spa services through the 31st of May and will be monitoring the state site for updates as they post.
Salon: Due to the state restrictions in phase 2.0 we will be offering an abbreviated menu of salon services to include just the following until May 31st:
- Color Re-touch
*No Blow-outs, toner/glazes, root to ends highlights, or balayage services
Please note: that your stylist may request that you arrive with freshly shampooed and styled hair for dry cutting services prior to a color if applicable.
SPA RE-OPENING 6/3
We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening most of our award-winning spa effective June 3rd
Innovations and its dedicated staff are looking forward to seeing all of our spa guests in the very near future.
We will be offering many of our spa services within this phase, however, there will be a few adjustments per state guidelines that will alter the menu and the manner in which much of our guest experience is provided.
Our temporary abbreviated menu/protocol will include the following services:
Most Nail, Waxing, and Lash/Brow services.
At this time the use of robes, sandals, the locker rooms and spa service waiting area are not permitted for use. Our guests will be escorted directly to the service room where their service(s) will be provided. Guests are permitted to receive one service per visit or a total of 60 min of hands-on time by a service provider.
Our spa hours of operation will be temporarily altered to Wed-Thur 3pm-9pm, Friday 8:30am-4:30pm and Sat 9am-5pm
It is our hope to move through this phase both safely and quickly and return to providing our full award winning menu of services in a manner that we are accustomed to. In the mean time, caution and responsibility must be our new mantra.
Once again, we thank you in advance for your understanding and patience as we work through this outbreak.
Please note: Due to the continued state safety regulations, some services will not be available at this time due to safety mandates or that we feel the service would be compromised to a degree that the quality and/or safety of the service would not be to our award winning standards. For clarification, these are the services not being offered within this phase of the re-opening:
Facials, Peels, Diamond or Dermabrasion services, Injectables (Botox, Fillers) and all Massage services are not available within this phase.
SALON SERVICE ADDITIONS 6/2
We are thrilled to be adding additional salon services !!!!
As with our spa, the Governor has relaxed some of the prior COVID restrictions and allowed our industry to safely and responsibly expand our menu of services effective June 2nd.
Our talented team of stylists is looking forward to offering additional color and conditioning treatments. There may still be a few hair color and texture service restrictions in place per the 60 min hands-on per guest rule. However, our staff is confident that we can accommodate nearly all of our guests hair color needs.
We will be offering:
Haircuts, Blowouts, Permanent and Semi Color, most Foil Services, Keratin Express, and most Conditioning and Demineralizing Treatments.
Should you have any questions about your service needs please contact our guest services team at 603.880.7499 for more information
To allow for the continued safety of our guests and staff, Innovations will enhance our rigorous sanitation and disinfecting processes.
Each station, styling chair, shampoo bowl & chair, as well as, countertops, doorknobs, faucets, etc. will be disinfected between appointments.
An “I’ve Have Been Sanitized For Your Safety” sign will be placed on each chair upon completion of cleaning for your comfort and acknowledgment.
All Innovations stylists are Barbicide Certified to ensure proper sanitation and disinfecting protocols are observed per CDC and OSHA recommendations.
As you arrive for your appointment we are requesting that you please remain inside your vehicle until your stylist texts or calls to inform you that they are ready for your services.
Upon arrival at the entrance we ask that you be wearing a face mask per state regulations and that you sterilize your hands through the use of our touch-free sanitizing-gel dispenser.
We will also ask you a few wellness questions about COVID-19 symptoms and offering to take your temperature prior to services.
*If you happened to forget your mask don’t worry, we would be happy to supply you with a disposable one.
Transactions & Scheduling
All payment for services or retail product transactions and appointment scheduling will be done via phone with our remote guest services team members.
All scheduled services and requested retail products will be need to be paid for prior to service arrival via card. Our guest services team will contact you the day of services to facilitate that process. Your receipts can be emailed to you should you choose.
There will be no guest services team members on-site during business hours per state order 2.0. We ask that if you would like to offer a gratuity, that you leave it with the stylist in the form of cash.
Online booking will not be available until we are back to our normal schedule.
We kindly request that you provide a 48 hour cancellation for all services. If 48 hrs is not provided, a fee equal to 100% of the missed service will be charged.
Transactions & Scheduling
Due to the occupancy restrictions we ask that you arrive alone for your appointment. Children, family and friends may not accompany you into the building for your services.
Our typical amenities have been temporarily removed for your safety. Please feel free to bring your own beverage and snack.
Additionally, our relaxing color lounge will not be available while color processing. Please remember to bring a magazine or personal portable device of your own for your leisure while you process.
Should you have any questions or concerns you would like to share, please contact us at 603.880.7499 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your safety and convenience at work!
Operational reminders for our guests during the State of NH COVID Re-Open June Phase;
- Masks continue to be required by all and at all times when in the Innovations facility.
- We asks that guests continue to wait in their vehicles until contacted by your service provider for entry.
- Guests are to arrive by themselves as we are not permitted to allow friends family or guests due to headcount restrictions.
- Please remember that our guest amenities; coffee, juice, water, snacks, magazines, etc have been removed for your safety.
- We will continue to mandate the 6 COVID questions and temperature requests for guests and staff upon arrival each day. We are continuing to apply our rigorous sanitation standards to all equipment, furniture and common areas at the start of the day, in between each guest visit and at the close of each day. Innovations utilizes hand sanitizing gel at each service station, front door and restroom. We also utilize various OSHA and CDC approved sanitizing sprays for general cleaning. We have added disposable aprons for our service providers to utilize during each service and they must be changed for each guests safety.
- All payment for services or retail product transactions and appointment scheduling will be done via phone with our remote guest services team members.
- All scheduled services and requested retail products will be need to be paid for in advance via phone with our remote guest services team. You may will be contacted a few days before to the day of the service to facilitate payment. We ask that should you choose to provide a gratuity to your service provider that you do so in the form of cash. There will continue to be no guest services team members on site during this phase.
- We kindly request that you provide a 48 hour cancellation notice as available appointments are at a premium.