Employment at Innovations Salon & Spa
Our Innovations Culture
Our business prides itself in the quality of the service(s) we offer. This has been and continues to be a direct reflection of our staff and their abilities. We search for the right people who will feel the same about their professionalism. We want only team players. Without a “team” mentality, we can function neither efficiently, nor effectively. By supporting the team spirit and environment of mutual respect, each member will be able to accomplish their individual goals.
We also pride ourselves in embracing change. We understand that change is important to stay progressive and to develop business growth and the growth of each employee. We strive to provide the best education possible to our team. Our interest is to elevate the quality of our services and its employees. We want each team member to maximize his or her individual potential, to succeed and advance at meeting individual service and retail goals. We have set up our business for each individual to enjoy their work and just as importantly, their workplace. In this life, as in your career, you get what you give. We believe in giving.
Our team operates by a creative management direction that includes advanced technical education, business planning, retailing, goal setting, financial analysis, marketing, advertising, and public relations to ensure our success. The ownership believes that good business planning, individual excellence, and promotion are the foundation for the success and growth into the future.
Are you ready to embrace our culture?
- Associates training programs that skillfully prepare individuals for a successful career in our company
- Advanced orientation training programs available to stylists with less than 8 years experience
- Continuing education at all levels in all departments, allowing us to constantly improve our skills to the highest level possible
- Opportunity to train and work for industry leaders such as Goldwell, Unite, KMS, DevaCurl, Ouidad, HotHeads, Footlogix and SkinScripts
- Opportunity to attend the Goldwell Academy in NYC & Toronto
- Opportunity to work in an elegant environment
- Promotions within the company that include, technical level advancement, department directors, management and the opportunity to educate others
- Financial consulting services offered by Cornerstone Financial
- Paid vacations
- Personal time
Cosmetologist with experience in all aspects of hair services. High School diploma, valid New Hampshire Cosmetology License.
Nail Tech with valid NH License. 2+ years experience preferred in manicures, pedicures and Shellac services, but will consider the right newly licensed graduate.